Jakarta, Wednesday, October 7th 2020 – PT. PLN Batubara have planned to develop Coal Processing Plant (CPP) together with Strategic Partner through Open Bidding. Therefore PT. PLN Batubara through Procurement Agent on behalf of PT PLN Batubara invite prospective Strategic Partner, herein called the Bidders to take participate in Post Qualification Open Bidding with 1 (one) Stage – 1 (one) envelope.
Registration and retrieval of the “Request for Proposal” (RFP) document will be held on:
Date: October, 19th – 21th 2020
Time: 10.00 am – 15.00 pm
Office: PT PLN Batubara
Jl. Warung Buncit Raya No.10, RT.6 / RW.3, Kalibata,
Kec. Pancoran, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12740.
Person in Charge: Imam Putra Prasetya
- The scope of work of prospective strategic partner is to develop, engineering, design and construction (EPC), testing and commissioning, operate and maintenance the CPP, including but not limited to managing all permits, financing land acquisition, EPC costs and other costs that arise during the period of projectimplementation.
- CPP specifications related to the clauses in the CSA (Coal Supply Agreement) are as follows:
a. Capacity: 7 – 15 million MT/year
b. Location: To be Determined
- The Bidders must meet the following qualification requirements:
a. The Strategic Partner shall be local company can be a Single company or a Consortium if Consortium the Local Company must be as a leader.
b. Have experience of developing Coal Processing Plant or similar experience in Local or International with at least two (2) years of successful operation.
c. Have valid financial requirements from D&B Rating or other international financial rating agencies with a minimum score of 5A2.
- Registration and Document Retrieval can be done directly by the Main Director (Leader) or can be represented by showing a stamped Letter of Attorney from President Director/Company Leaderaccompanied by Identity Card (KTP). A maximum of 3 (three) representatives from each Prospective Bidder and shall bring a Valid Rapid Test during Registration and Document Retrieval.
- The Bidders shall reimburse the cost of duplicating the “Request of Proposal (RFP)” Documents with amount of Rp. 1.500.000,- via Cash Deposit to Account Number Bank Mandiri 1240020988888 PT PLN Batubara.
Thus, this announcement is made, thank you for your kind attention and participation.